I am a Graphic designer since 1996.
Today I mostly do things like Illustrations, animations and UI/UX design.
Self taught, with the ability to adapt quickly, reactive, autonomous, flexible, efficient and versatile, I am reliable, efficient and able to work independently as well as within a team.
I am actually located in Marseille, in the Southeast of France.
- Easy-events apps – A digital company developing context based mobile applications
Designer and co-founder of the company
- Artistic Director / illustrator Graphic designer / Web Designer – Paris / Marseille – 1996 / Today
Freelance, Maison des Artistes
- Midi à Minuit – Global communications agency – Marseille – 2009/2011
Artistic Director and Co-founder of the agency
- I-Reel – Digital Design Agency – 2005/2007
Employee – AD & Graphic Design print, web and video
- Evry University Institute of Technology – 2003/2004
Visiting lecturer in digital image for a DUT Service Network communication
- ESAT Com – School of Art and Communication Technology in 2002/2004
Visiting lecturer – supports teaching students of third year for the preparation of their degree
- ATEP – School of Art and Visual Communication 2002/2004
Visiting lecturer in stop motion animation
- Fontainebleau Institute of Technology 1999/2002
Associate lecturer, teacher digital imaging
- 7inoui – group of freelance graphic designers 1996/2005
Co-founder of the group
- 1996 to Today: In self-continuing education in the fields of ICT, UX, UI…
- 1993/1996: ESAT – Com (10 Boulevard des Batignolles, Paris 75017)
High School of Art and Visual Communication Techniques
- 1992/1993: Polycréa (ESDI): Preparatory Year to major schools of art
- 1991/1992: Luneville: Military service in the Transmissions
- 1988/1991: AFA – Atelier de Formation Architecturale: Technician Certificate, Applied Arts
(Option architectural volumes)